Saturday 29 October 2011

Update - Scout cloaks

Well, I have a sizeable update coming out tomorrow on my painting but it's on the boys in blue, not the guys in green.

After my update tomorrow I will be targeting the remaining descent models I have left to finish... which is only 18 heroes from the expansion boxes (Only 18.... individually painted dudes..... how long can that take?)

Hopefully not too long as I'm hoping to start up a semi regular descent group in the next week or two. Yep, TWO nights a week gaming!

As for the scouts.... i quite like how the camo turned out on the metal models, not so keen on the sculpted ones.... still it was a learning experience and I have more scouts to paint yet.

Until tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...