Sunday 2 December 2012

Iron Kingdoms rune language


I've been asked multiple times for the rune scripts I use on my bases. I copied down the Cygnar language a while back, but in a recent thread on the PP forums "coinlord" made this image available.

It's a very handy resource for anyone who wants to convert English into Khador, Cygnar, Menoth, Cryx or Rhulic. I'll keep it here on my blog for anyone who needs it.

Thanks and credit to Coinlord for the image.




For an additional giggle, translate the following base :)



1 comment:

  1. ...old the mother - fucking stonew...

    Can't see the other runes good enough to make them out. Really like themrunes. If I ever go play warmachine, I might justmcopy hour way of shoeing what's the front arc :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...