Sunday 16 June 2013

A new direction

My painting muse has fled… this happens to me from time-to-time. I can paint non-stop like a rampaging half-bull half-manbearpig hybrid at times…. And then, all of a sudden, I cannot be bothered with it.


I’m nearly done with painting Relic, but lordy, has that been a pain. What I've noticed is the amount of time I spend painting is directly related to the time I spend playing PC games. I just started playing The Old Republic and I’m enjoying the stuffing out of it.

So what does that mean for the blog?



Probably very few painting updates and game reports for a while, but I do have something else planned, excellent stuff in fact to fill the void. I’m planning a new regular column for my blog. It’s  hobby related, but not to do with painting.

Horus Heresy recaps



Probably the most iconic scene in the 40k universe. 

I’ve been reading the Horus Heresy books and I quite like them. I started off playing “Epic Space Marine” instead of 40k. I’ve always preferred the 30k setting to the 40k setting and I think the book reviews will be a good project to do. They will be filled with spoilers, so if you don’t want the books “ruined” for you then I suggest ignoring this section.

Right, that’s about it from me. Hopefully, if the weather is fine I can take some pics of the Relic busts and finish off that project. Until next time…





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. in books 15's review, let me tell you how I learned to hate that phrase. SO VERY VERY MUCHLY

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...