Sunday 12 February 2012

New Warcaster - pHaley

Well, first things first. I don't know if under painting really helped asides from giving me a better indication of where to highlight and shade.

I suppose the big development with this model for me is trying to build a custom base. It's not the best, but for a first go it's not he worst thing I could have done. I think I need more patience in putting a custom base together. that's the problem with working with  modeling clays, they can take ages to work.

Overall, I'm quite pleased with the look. Haley fits in with my Cygnar theme, but the raised base gives her a bit more presence. I do wish I had gotten the other Haley model though, its a mice nicer sculpt than this. The obscured face was a pain to paint.

Haley should hit the table shortly.... I don't think i should count the last time i used her.......











































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...